OBM Foundation Course
Organizational Behaviour Management (OBM) Foundation Course
The Organizational Behaviour Management or OBM Foundation course immerses attendees in the principles of Organizational Behaviour Management. It can be delivered in the following formats: a 3 Full Day Classroom, 5 Half Day Instructor Led Online or 3 Full Day Instructor Led Online Course. All courses include the exam.
The OBM training and certification program is intended for leaders and managers in organizations, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
This course equips managers and leaders with the knowledge and skills to successfully adopt and apply a scientifically proven approach to positively changing behaviours. Topics include the following:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy & principles of OBM.
- Learn to apply a scientifically proven approach to positively changing behaviors for improved performance.
- Identify principles and factors that affect and govern human behavior.
- Identify factors that cause or influence negative behaviors.
- Understand the common pitfalls and errors in influencing the behavior of others.
- Identify and develop strategies and solutions to encourage positive behavior and address negative behavior.
- Understand different traits and challenges amongst individuals and groups.
- Boost team dynamics and relationships.
- Better align behaviors to corporate goals and team objectives.
OBM Foundation courses can be delivered dedicated to your organization in a instructor-led online version in a timezone that is suitable for your team. Contact us for pricing.
Online courses include an online exam voucher. Courses are 5 half days.
|Nov 30 – Dec 4, 2020||11 am – 2 pm EST/EDT||$1,995 USD||Click to register|
|Feb 22 – 26,2021||11 am – 2 pm EST/EDT||$1,995 USD||Click to register|
|Apr 26 – 30, 2021||11 am – 2 pm EST/EDT||$1,995 USD||Click to register|
|Jun 21 – 25, 2021||11 am – 2 pm EST/EDT||$1,995 USD||Click to register|
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all our classroom sessions are on hold and we only offer instructor-led online. Please contact us if you want more information.