OBM Foundation Course
Organizational Behaviour Management (OBM) Foundation Course
The Organizational Behaviour Management or OBM Foundation course immerses attendees in the principles of Organizational Behaviour Management. It can be delivered in the following formats: a 3 Full Day Classroom, 5 Half Day Instructor Led Online or 3 Full Day Instructor Led Online Course. All courses include the exam.
The OBM training and certification program is intended for leaders and managers in organizations, with the training and certification designed to provide a solid baseline level of knowledge.
This course equips managers and leaders with the knowledge and skills to successfully adopt and apply a scientifically proven approach to positively changing behaviours. Topics include the following:
- Understand the underpinning philosophy & principles of OBM.
- Learn to apply a scientifically proven approach to positively changing behaviors for improved performance.
- Identify principles and factors that affect and govern human behavior.
- Identify factors that cause or influence negative behaviors.
- Understand the common pitfalls and errors in influencing the behavior of others.
- Identify and develop strategies and solutions to encourage positive behavior and address negative behavior.
- Understand different traits and challenges amongst individuals and groups.
- Boost team dynamics and relationships.
- Better align behaviors to corporate goals and team objectives.
Online courses include an online exam voucher. Courses are 5 half days, 11 am – 2 pm EST.
|Jun 22 – 26, 2020||
|Click to register|