BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (BRM) FUNDAMENTALS
Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamental introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone (at any level and from any role) wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession.
BRM Fundamentals Learning Objectives
Participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM. Topics include:
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
BRM Fundamentals Outline:
1. What is Business Relationship Management (BRM)?
2. Why is BRM necessary?
3. How is BRM realized?
- Evolving Culture
1. Shared Ownership
2. Outside In
3. Value vs Cost Focus
2. Building Strategic Partnerships
- Business Areas
3. Driving Business Value
4. What are the results of BRM?
- Business Value
Sep 30, 2019
Dec 2, 2019
Feb 3, 2020
May 18, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
Courses are 2 half days, 11 am - 2 pm EST.
May 2 - 3, 2019
Jul 15 - 16, 2019
Sep 23 - 24, 2019
Nov 18 - 19, 2019
Jan 23 - 24, 2020
Mar 16 - 17, 2020
Business Relationship Management Professional®, BRMP® and CBRM® are registered trademarks of Business Relationship Management Institute.
The BRMP® and Accredited by APMG International Swirl Device logo is a trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute and the APMG Group Limited. All rights reserved.