Business Relationship Management (BRM) Fundamentals introduces BRM as a capability, role, and discipline. The class is designed to facilitate an understanding of BRM fundamentals and is open to everyone (at any level and from any role) wanting to learn more about interacting with and/or how to achieve success through the BRM profession.
BRM Fundamentals Learning Objectives
Participants can expect an interactive and lively one-day session, with a high-level introduction to successfully navigate the complexity of BRM. Topics include:
- Defining BRM as a capability, role, and discipline
- Understanding what a BRM does and does not do
- Providing the language needed to change perceptions and perspectives
- Learn how the BRM discipline interacts with other disciplines (project management, architecture, Business Analysts, Business functions, strategy, etc..) inside an organization
- Basic introduction to the different frameworks, processes and models to bring structure and guidance to BRM
BRM Fundamentals courses can be delivered dedicated to your organization in a instructor-led online version in a timezone that is suitable for your team. Contact us for pricing.
Online courses will be delivered in 2 consecutive half day sessions. Courses have been scheduled in different timezones:
Timezone 1: 11:00a – 2:00p EST/EDT | 5:00p – 8:00p CEST/CET
Timezone 2: 8:00a – 11:00a EST/EDT | 2:00p – 5:00p CEST/CET
The courses use a video conferencing system supported by an online collaboration tool.
|May 27 – 28, 2021 (CONFIRMED)||11:00a – 2:00p EST/EDT||$575 USD||Click to register|
|Jul 22 – 23, 2021||11:00a – 2:00p EST/EDT||$575 USD||Click to register|
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic all our classroom sessions are on hold. Please contact us if you want more information.
CANADA (On Hold)
USA (On Hold)
EUROPE (On Hold)
Business Relationship Management Professional®, BRMP® and CBRM® are registered trademarks of Business Relationship Management Institute.
The BRMP® and Accredited by APMG International Swirl Device logo is a trademark of Business Relationship Management Institute and the APMG Group Limited. All rights reserved.