Strategic PARTNERING APPROACH (SPA)
The Business Relationship Management Strategic Partnering approach serves as an addition to BRM Institute’s current BRM certification programs, BRMP® and CBRM®, which are designed to be delivered and received at an individual level. Any organization that is launching a BRM capability, working to improve its BRM capability, or is interested in taking its successful BRM capability to the next level, can benefit from team engagement in the Business Relationship Management Strategic Partnering approach. Workshop participants can expect an interactive and lively two-day session, with a deep dive into the most common obstacles experienced by organizations working to evolve their BRM capability. Among these topics are:
- Strategy - Clarifying your organization’s goal with IT, HR, Finance and other functions as co-leaders
- Culture - Evolving organizational culture to support collaboration and shared ownership
- Convergence - Breaking down silos to integrate different functions
- Making It Personal - Understanding the impact BRM has on each individual function
- Team - Energizing and empowering the BRM team
- Measurement - Ensuring and communicating realized business value
This workshop includes the following:
- BRM Playbook (ebook)
- Workshop Workbook and handouts
- Two (2) hours of online coaching after the session
- The ability to apply for the BRM Institute Certificate of workshop completion
- The ability to apply for MBRM, Master of BRM and Certificate of Experience
*Team pricing is available. Contact us for more details.
May 16 - 17, 2019
Jun 13 - 14, 2019
Dec 3 - 4, 2019
Feb 4 - 5, 2020
May 19 - 20, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT
NOTE: We are delivering both Strategic Partner Approach workshop (Oct 5 - 6, 2019) and Becoming a Value Focused Organization workshop (Oct 10 - 11, 2019) in New Orleans at the BRM Connect Conference. Please register at brmconnect.com for those sessions.
Courses are 3 half days, 9 am - noon EST.