BRM Roadmap Development
Did the BRM Professional course? Did a BRM Fundamentals? Wondering what is next?
This workshop helps you and your team to focus on the next steps.
Following any of our workshops or courses organizations frequently choose to add-on a BRM Roadmap Development workshop. This one-day workshop takes the learnings from the prior workshop or course and focuses on action planning for those learnings. The question: ‘What am I going to do different now?’ is foremost in mind, and the intent is to ensure value is realized out of the investment in professional development of the BRM team. This facilitated approach will result in a roadmap for improvement of the organization’s BRM Capability. The execution of the roadmap can be supported by BRM Coaching during the execution of the roadmap.
Delivery Options (Live Online)
This is a one day session that can be delivered in the following formats:
- One (1) full day session. The day will have two blocks of 3.5 hours. In between the two blocks there is a 1-hour break. Each block will have two smaller breaks
- Two (2) half day sessions. Each session will be 3.5 hours long and are scheduled within the same week (preferably consecutive days).
To achieve the best learning experience we recommend that online sessions include several breaks and are not longer than 3.5 hours.
BRM Roadmap Development workshop can be delivered dedicated to your organization in a timezone that is suitable for your team. The interactive session will utilize an online environment that stimulates participation from attendees and will be used to capture the roadmap results. Results of discussions and exercises will be provided to all attendees at the end of the session.
The objectives for the workshop is to develop a draft roadmap for improving the BRM capability in your organization, focused on:
- Defining the BRM Capability
- Learn where you are and map where you need to go so your BRM team can succeed
- Discuss the options for the next steps on your roadmap
- Determine feasible and practical actions to take
- Leave with a draft of your BRM Team’s roadmap
The outcome of the workshop is a version of following graphical representation of the roadmap filled in.
The BRM Roadmap Development Workshops can be delivered dedicated to your organization in a instructor-led online version in a timezone that is suitable for your team. Contact us for pricing.
All of our workshops can be delivered through one-on-one coaching. Contact us for details